Philosophy of the Day


ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday 3 March 2008

Supporting Green IT

The past week has been very busy as seven companies I follow very closely reported plus there was the BP Strategy Review and Chairman's Letter from Berkshire Hathaway to digest. I'll come back to all that later.



But exciting news today was that iBase Systems, a small private software business I invested in a couple of years ago, was shortlisted for an award in the European Green IT Awards 2008. Being unquoted I wasn't going to write about iBase in this blog but since I have a close involvement if there is a chance to promote it in some way I should do that. The award category is "Use of IT to support Green process or people change": Our iTRACE product is now used throughout London to promote Green modes of transport use and so I think a well deserved finalist! Update: The other finalists are BP, Lexmark and London Borough of Hillingdon. It's great to be part of such a strong line up.


No comments: